This blog is both an attempt on my part to better document all the fun and notable things happening in my life as a composer as well as to share all the insight, lessons, and tricks I've learned along the way. Comments and discussion are always welcome.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

News | New Festival for The Visitation

Just received word that The Visitation has been accepted to the Park City Film Music Festival. The seven-day event takes place in the very same location as Sundance in the first week of May. I am really happy that this picture continues to make its way around to festivals, not just for me, but for everyone involved in the production. All of us believe in the quality of this film and want to see it succeed. As of right now I am unsure of my plans to attend the festival, but I will certainly keep you posted.

Once again here is the full soundtrack of The Visitation, coming to you from soundcloud:

  The Visitation by Dave Volpe

No comments:

Post a Comment