This blog is both an attempt on my part to better document all the fun and notable things happening in my life as a composer as well as to share all the insight, lessons, and tricks I've learned along the way. Comments and discussion are always welcome.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

News | The Visitation in Two Festivals

Hello faithful readers. Thank you for sticking through my hiatus. I hope everyone is fairing well in this new year. Much is happening in January and you are going to hear all about it right here.

Up first, The Visitation, a short film I scored back in September written and directed by the exemplary Cameron Young and produced by Merit/Andrew of Irvine, has received its first two festival admissions. It will be making its debut at the Idyllwild Cinema Festival near Palm Springs, CA on Friday, January 14th at 6:10pm and again on Saturday at 2:45. I also received word from Cameron that it will be showing at the Sedona International Film Festival, which takes place in Sedona, Arizona from Feb 20-27. Very exciting times for everyone involved.

Look for an upcoming blog entry all about The Visitation and how it came to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment