This blog is both an attempt on my part to better document all the fun and notable things happening in my life as a composer as well as to share all the insight, lessons, and tricks I've learned along the way. Comments and discussion are always welcome.

Monday, January 17, 2011

News | Honors for The Visitation

I'm elated to report that The Visitation, the short film I scored in September written and directed by Cameron Young, has received awards for best screenplay and BEST ORIGINAL SCORE from the Idyllwild Film Festival. Idyllwild is this film's world premiere festival, which makes these wins particularly thrilling for everyone involved. I am very excited for both myself and my director and look forward to what is next in store for this fantastic little film!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Dave!
    Great news!

    Your biggest fans,
    Mom & DaddO

    ReplyDelete