This blog is both an attempt on my part to better document all the fun and notable things happening in my life as a composer as well as to share all the insight, lessons, and tricks I've learned along the way. Comments and discussion are always welcome.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Published!

Click here to visit my page on Fatrock's website

I received news today that three of my concert pieces are now officially on sale at Fatrock Ink, a music publishing company based here in Los Angeles. This has been in the works for a while. I befriended owner/harpist Marcia Dickstein through my time at USC and she has been tremendously supportive and enthusiastic in getting these pieces into their catalog. Click on the link below the picture to visit the site.

Available titles are: 

Mad Dance - for violin, cello, and piano - $24.50
Gwinna - flute, viola, and harp - $15.00
Forest Walk - contrabass and harp (or piano) - $7.50

No comments:

Post a Comment